Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Missed Another ICS-CERT Advisory Update – 11-15-16

Last night when I did my blog post on the latest from ICS-CERT I failed to notice that the previous advisory for the CA Technologies Unified Infrastructure Management application had been updated. Readers will remember that I described that original advisory earlier this week. Fortunately, I did see (and retweeted) the ICS-CERT tweet on the update last night.


The update is relatively minor. It adds a link to the CA Technologies security notice about the vulnerability. I reported that link in my earlier post. Unfortunately, the revised advisory does not address the two additional vulnerabilities reported by CA Technologies in their notice (that I also mentioned earlier). Perhaps another update will address those.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */